Tanager, an ACDI/VOCA affiliate, is an international nonprofit that brings people together at the table, on the ground, and across supply chains to co-create economic and social opportunities that change lives. Working closely with our partners, we align interests to expand market access and unlock the full potential of shared market opportunities that result in reliable supply chains, stable incomes, healthy families, and resilient communities. Established in 1993, we work with the ACDI/VOCA family of companies to make agriculture work better for people. We offer a focused and diligent team of locally based experts and international advisors who work with our partners to reach common goals.
The Impacting Gender & Nutrition through Innovative Technical Exchange in Agriculture (IGNITE) mechanism is a five-year investment funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and implemented by Tanager to improve household nutrition and women’s empowerment by strengthening African institutions’ ability to integrate nutrition and gender into their way of doing business and their agriculture interventions.
For more information, please visit www.tanagerintl.org
IGNITE works with African institutions to design, implement, and evaluate nutrition-sensitive and gender-integrated agriculture interventions. IGNITE also strengthens the ability of African institutions to incorporate nutrition and gender equality into their policy priorities and business practices, their way of doing business. Based on the interventions implemented by IGNITE clients, IGNITE identifies key mechanisms and drivers of demand for the scale up and replication of nutrition-sensitive and gender-integrated interventions. IGNITE activities are targeted in Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Tanzania. Clients include NGOs, private sector companies, and government bodies working in agriculture.
- Strengthen African institutions to integrate nutrition-sensitive and gender-integrated approaches into their agriculture interventions and their way of doing business.
- Identify models that demonstrate ways of effectively and efficiently increasing both equitable consumption of safe, affordable, nutritious diets year-round and increased women’s empowerment in agriculture.
- Cultivate a network of local service providers [LSP] to reach greater nutrition impact and gender equality in agriculture through ongoing technical assistance.
Purpose of RFP
Tanager is seeking to contract a firm or individual with the capacity to produce instructional video voice overs for the course which will be hosted in an online platform. Preference will be given to firms/individuals with experience developing materials for clients in East Africa Region. Under the supervision of Tanager’s Nutrition Technical Expert, the consultant will undertake the work within a period of 10 days (LOE) to be completed by 31st March 2022.
The firm and or individual will be expected to possess:
- Outstanding videography skills
- Excellent video editing skills
- Excellent communication expertise to provide audible narration of the training script
- Proven ability to work in multicultural environment
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and flexibility.
How to Submit
Proposal and all supporting documentation must be submitted on email to Kenyainfo@tanagerintl.org with the subject line “Production of Instructional Video & voice Overs for a Nutritional E Course.” Additional information and questions regarding these RFP should be submitted in writing by sending an email to Kenyainfo@tanagerintl.org Questions will be answered with 72 hours.
Interested parties that have questions or seek clarification on this RFP can contact us on Kenyainfo@tanagerintl.org . Questions will be answered within 72 hours. Please ensure that you send questions in advance to avoid delays in responses.